Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Trac-Vac 580 Lawn Vacuum
Trac Vac 580
*Dealer price includes prep & dealer set-up. Does not include mower adapter discharge chute.
LAST ONE REMAINING IN STOCK!!
The Model 580 Trac Vac is a powerful lawn vacuum offered by Palmor Products to do an efficient job of picking up leaves, grass clippings and light litter necessary to give your lawn a well-cared for appearance.
The 580 is powered by a 6.5HP Briggs & Stratton Intek I/C engine. The blower assembly is mounted directly to the drawbar of the cart to give the versatility needed to change tools quickly and with as little effort as possible.
If you intend to use several different lawn and tillage tools, we recommend the Model 580 Trac Vac. To disengage, simply lower the handy stand, pull the hitch pin, remove the quick disconnect discharge chute and you are ready to attach another piece of equipment.
- The eleven cubic foot cart is tapered four inches front to back to allow debris to fall out quickly with little clogging. The all-steel cart cover, galvanized to assure long life, expands your collection capacity to approximately thirty cubic feet of grass clippings, leaves and litter.
- The six-bladed forward curve turbine places noise level at a pleasing decibel rating while reducing the clippings and leaves for better compaction in the collection container.
- 6-inch inlet hose opening
- Briggs and Stratton 6.5 HP Intek Pro engines.
- Trac Vac Model 580 get attached to it!
- Engine Power
- 6.5 hp